Posted on :
11 Feb, 2020
11 Feb, 2020
Bolgatanga Polytechnic was established in 1999 to provide career-focused and skill-based education, research and training with emphasis on hands-on experience and entrepreneurship development.
In line with Government’s policy, the Polytechnic is currently a candidate for conversion to a Technical University. The Polytechnic is an equal opportunity institution and runs programmes that challenge learners to be creative, innovative and morally responsible citizens.
Job Title: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Required to perform work that requires the exhibition of a sound and high sense of responsibility. initiative and discretion
Duties and Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant shall perform a wide range of administrative and secretarial duties of executing nature including:
· Filling of documents, registration and distribution of mails/memos/letters etc.
· Assisting in recording minutes at meetings;
· Assisting in word processing of minutes and reports, letters, memos, notices etc.
· Keeping confidential files
· Assisting in responding to inquiries from both internal and external publics
· Executing specific duties assigned by superiors
· HND in a relevant field awarded by a recognized institution;
· 50% completion of Professional Certificate e.g. ICSA
Private Secretary Certificate awarded by a recognized institution with a minimum of 2 years relevant post qualification experience
How to Apply
Interested qualified applicants may download Application Forms from the Polytechnic’s website below for completion. The Completed Forms, Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant certificates should be forwarded to the following address not later than two (2) weeks after date of advertisement.
THE REGISTRAR BOLGATANGA POLYTECHNIC P. O. BOX 767 BOLGATANGA.
Closing Date: 13th February, 2020