Posted on :
23 Mar, 2017
23 Mar, 2017
Fiaseman Rural Bank Limited (FRBL), one of the Ghana’s premier financial institutions was registered to operate as a banking business entity on November 04, 1983.
It was licensed by Bank of Ghana to operate as a community bank under the initial name of Bogoso Area Rural Bank Ltd.
In order to reflect the traditional settings and identity of the area in which it operates, the name was changed to Fiaseman Rural Bank Ltd in the year 2005.
The objective was to provide financial services to the Rural and Peri-urban communalities in which it operates and ultimately serve as the catalyst for socio-economic development
From a humble beginning of about five (5) Staff, the bank currently boast of about 152 highly qualified and competent staff.
The bank is an integrated Rural and Community bank with its Head Office at Bogoso, Western Region of Ghana.
Fiaseman Rural Bank in the Western Region wishes to invite highly qualified and effective individuals who can deliver desired results to apply for the underlisted position
Job Title: Credit Officers
• Effectively manage and grow the Credits Portfolio.
Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree In Accounting, Finance and Banking or any other related Course
• Five (5) years Banking experience with at least 3 years in Corporate and Commercial Credit Evaluation.
• Good understanding of Financial Statements.
• Strong analytical, technical and problem solving aptitude.
• Must have professional, ethical and exercise discretion when dealing with confidential information.
• Good knowledge and skills in Microsoft applications.
• Must be able to grow and manage credit portfolio.
• Ability to justify the rationale for credit recommendations and capability to exercise credit authority within delegated authority.
• Ability to prepare and submit timely prudential and management report.
• Strong Analytical and Mathematical skills to review applications and make the most appropriate credit decision within the acceptable risk levels.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Must have Energy and Drive.
• Must have Sales and Marketing skills.
Age – Not more than 40 years
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should submit applications, Curriculum Vitae, One Passport Size Picture, and photocopies of birth Certificate, National Service Certificate and School Certificate(s) to the HR office in hard copy and email to:
Fiaseman Rural Bank Ltd.
P. O. Box 80,
Corporate email: [email protected]
Closing Date: 30 March, 2017
Note: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.