Posted on :
23 Oct, 2018
23 Oct, 2018
To provide focus in business direction, support and advice the Retail Banking business to enable them to achieve Commercial Banking sales and service targets.
Job Title: Director, Commercial & SME Banking
o Review and drive Commercial & SME Banking sales and service
o Co-ordinate sales campaigns and activity
· Develop, coordinate and drive Commercial & SME Banking activities and strategy of the bank.
· Providing Commercial & SME Banking guidance on the overall and operation business plan and performance targets.
· In-depth knowledge in Retail Banking products and services.
· Excellent knowledge of all Retail Banking products, procedures and policies.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Good awareness of wider Bank issues and policies, particularly to Commercial & SME
· Thorough appreciation of Central Banks rules, regulations and procedures relating to
Commercial & SME Banking
· Excellent marketing and sales skills
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
Key Results Areas
·Preparation of Budgets, Business plans, Target Market studies, Risk Asset acceptance Criteria and strategy documents for the department consistent with Economic and Market conditions and the Bank’s overall strategy
· Manage progress against plans, reporting to Divisional Director, Retail Banking and other key stakeholders and work with colleagues to identify areas of improvement
·Evaluate , monitor, and control business performance against agreed performance targets and taking corrective action against significant deviations
SALES AND MARKETING
·Build and develop a high performing team through embedding performance development and coaching. Ensure that team members receive coaching and feedback in order to develop and achieve their maximum potential.
·Formulate strategic operations plans to achieve assigned Commercial Banking volume and revenue targets, through expansion of the bank’s deposit and saving base, and lending products.
·Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues in own and other functions to deliver first class sales and service to customers.
·Responsible for servicing and developing the Small Business portfolio, building positive and profitable quality working relationships with potential and existing customers
·Drive the Commercial Banking Assets and Liabilities
·Ensure that remedial actions are taken when required to keep performance (NPL) in line with business objectives
·Develop and implement suitable marketing and product strategies on assets, liabilities, transactional and alternate channel products
·Develop and implement product and services and solicits new business prospects
COMPLIANCE AND CONTROL
·Achieve operational excellence in all aspects of procedures and processes undertaken to ensure satisfactory audit.
·Abide by the bank’s Information Security Management Systems policies and procedures
· Safeguard the bank’s information assets in accordance with its ISMS policies and procedures
· Ensure compliance with operations risk requirements e.g. KYC and money laundering.