Fidelity Bank Limited was issued with its Universal Banking License on June 28th 2006, making it the 22nd bank to be licensed by the Bank of Ghana. The Bank is owned by Ghanaian and Foreign individual and institutional investors including ADB and SSNIT, and also by its Executives.
The Bank was formerly Fidelity Discount House, the leading discount house in Ghana. After operating profitably for 8 years, the business environment in the country drew investors to the idea of establishing a bank.
Job Title: Manager, Remittances & NRG
To boost money remittance business in the bank by identifying and engaging the relevant third-party money remittance institutions. The role will also oversee the development and implementation of the bank’s Non-Resident Ghanaians (NRG) proposition to ensure that Fidelity Banks wins a greater market share of the money remittances into Ghana.
- Develop and implement a remittance strategy for the bank
- Own and drive the NRG proposition for the bank
- Create processes and systems to develop new remittance corridors and monitor performance and customer acquisition
- Influence inflows from the NRG communities into Fidelity Bank Ghana Ltd
- Lead in the development of products for the NRG community
- Develop and implement a contact strategy to engage institutions and agents to represent the bank in the identified markets.
- Develop a penetration strategy to access Non-Resident Ghanaians
- Ensure integrity of the Remittance Operations processes
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of 5 years proven track record of remittance operations experience.
- Strong knowledge of product and process workflow in the financial services (Remittance industry desirable)
- Proven track record in sales and marketing.
- Experience in product support, analytics, and campaign management
- Good understanding of the needs of Non-Resident Ghanaians
- Understanding of Retail operations, products and services
- Good understanding of IT systems supporting money remittance service
- Sound operational understanding of transactions flow and reconciliation
- Presentation Skills – ability to develop content and present to all categories of staff and external stakeholders
How To Apply
Please apply to