Posted on :
18 Feb, 2014
18 Feb, 2014
Reporting to the Regional Sales and Service Manager, the Branch Manager will be required to supervise all Branch activities within the Bank’s policy, and ensuring the branch delivers reliable, quality and timely services to clients at the least cost; whilst delivering Branch sales targets and maximising customer service standards.
• Maximise profit, and supervise the operations of the Branch in conformity with the bank’s operational manual
• Promote and market the bank’s products
• Source for new sales opportunities
• Monitor and deliver sales targets of the Branch
• Ensure that all sections within the Branch, functions efficiently to meet service standards for both internal and external customers
• Responsible for the re-engineering of the branch processes to improve customer service and cost effectiveness and control of performance targets.
• Ensure that the working and safety conditions of the Branch are in line with the Bank’s internal and external standards
• Establish and review key operational risk indicators and formulate action plans to minimize the Branch’s exposure to fraud and losses
• Ensure that effective documentation is in place, in the form of user quotes and branch operating instructions, for existing systems and future systems.
• To ensure that the Branch does not obtain an adverse audit grade.
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least 6 years working experience in banking: Relationship Management, Banking Operations, specifically in Branch Operations.
• Minimum first degree/professional qualification
• Proven track record in sales
• Excellent multicultural awareness and management skills
• Detailed working knowledge of processes and controls in all core banking activities
• Good communication and inter personal skills
• High degree of team building and supervisory skills
• Good appreciation of the Ghanaian economy
How To Apply For The Job
Application is by email only to:
Closing Date: 10 March, 2014