This will be a role with focus on people management and process continuous improvement. The candidate must be comfortable with public speaking.
The candidate must be observant, dynamic and resourceful with an eye for patterns and trends. Background in anthropology or psychology is a plus.
Job Title: Field Sales Officer
Tasks associated with this position:
- Use both scalable and non-scalable methods for acquisition of clients.
- Fulfill daily target of new clients acquired
- Collect market intelligence and provide feedback to the company
- Infiltrate network of client unions and hubs
- Presentations & pitches
- Ensure all operational quality and performance metrics related to the department are met
- Data-driven decisions to ensure efficiency
- People management experience with proven ability to effectively manage, set team goals, develop people to their highest levels of performance, and manage through challenging managerial situations
- MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Powerpoint proficiency
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree an advantage
- Demonstrated Data/Analytics experience an advantage
Salary: Based on experience
Start date: March 18 2019
How to Apply
Send CV’s and cover letter to [email protected] with title “Field Relations application”