FieldCore, a GE company, is a new, independent industrial field services company that will deliver the highest standard of field services excellence and capabilities for GE and its customers. A GE company, FieldCore will bring together the field services expertise and people from both Granite Services and GE’s Power Services into one powerhouse. Driven by the values of safety, quality, and integrity, FieldCore will be built to deliver operational excellence for customers in the power generation, oil & gas, nuclear, and wind power markets. For more information, check out www.fieldcore.com
Job Title: Execution Resource Manager
- The Execution Resource Manager will partner with RL to develop competitive strategies to effectively assign ALL-Outages’ resources for his/her sub-region and maintain 6Q’s assignments forward outlook.
- The Execution Resource Manager will work closely with the segments’ SM’s to optimize outage’s man-loading covers all resources spectrum.
- The Execution Resource Manager in partnership with RL and Mobilization Manager will assure that the right skilled resources are at the job site on time while maintaining a competitive cost structure
- Partner with sub-region RL, SD, and SM’s for outage planning activities and maintaining operating rhythms through ORR meetings across all segments
- Drive EHS compliance and adherence to EHS goals while supporting safety culture
- Deliver process capability improvement by producing designs and implementing resource line-up optimization methods which reduce defects and attain world-class levels of quality
- Partner with sub-region resource execution team to optimize field resources and provide new solutions to ensure proper planning and timely delivery
- Contribute to long term business planning and overall business strategy by recommending improvements which will further optimize resources.
- Collect and analyze operations data and compare performance to established metrics relative to outage forecast BluePrint, resources utilization and localization.
- Establish, maintain and report operations dashboards to Resource Director.
- Support sub-region RL with daily operations and business management, including operations reviews, cost control, financial tracking and projections.
- Work closely with Service Managers to investigate, analyze and resolve segment issues in a timely manner.
- Partner with FE & Craft COE’s for capability building and required training programs to meet the developmental needs of all skillsets in the sub-region.
- Perform other duties as assigned. DESIRED CHARACTERISTIC:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Previous experience as maintenance SM or OM is preferred
- Strong ability to achieve results through matrix organization
- Strong customer service mindset
- Strong organizational and planning skills