Finance Mobile Ltd is looking to hire a visionary Head of Operations to oversee our company’s operational processes and to ensure superb customer experience. You will optimize our company’s operating capabilities, employ strategies to maximize customer satisfaction, and manage all our products and services. You will assist in compiling the company’s budget, and employ strategies to safeguard assets and stock. You will compile financial reports, and control financial policies and procedures. You will team up with management to implement business strategies.
The ability to lead and build teams, troubleshoot, manage relationships, and create foundational systems in a startup is critical to this role. This role will be ever-changing and will require the candidate to be flexible and open-minded.
Job Title: Head Of Operations
- Working together with key participants to compile the budget
- Spearheading strategies to steer the company’s future in a positive direction
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
- Controlling company costs, and introducing tactical initiatives to address losses
- Monitoring invoices, money handling procedures, accounting and bank processes
- Employing various initiatives to coach employees to optimize their capabilities
- Preparing timely and accurate financial performance reports
- Overseeing marketing initiatives and implementing better business practices
- Delegating responsibilities to ensure staff members grow as capable participants
- Completing performance reviews in a prudent manner
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies, and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements
- Spearheading strategic partnerships with other institutions
Skills And Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Five years of experience managing a complex enterprise’s human resources, finances, operations and strategies
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise
- Proven track record of managing complex budgets successfully.
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels
- Ability to make business projections three years into the future
Closing Date : 10 August, 2020