Posted on :
24 Jul, 2012
24 Jul, 2012
A Reputable Financial Institution recruits Group Head, Finance
• Maintaining Group accounts, ensuring that financial transactions are accompanied by the appropriate documentations and ensuring that staff adhere to a rigorous record keeping culture;
• Establishing and monitoring effective financial controls in accordance with company policies and statutory obligations;
• Undertaking tax planning for the Group and ensuring timely adherence to company statutory and tax compliance requirements;
• Managing daily treasury activities, including: daily cash management, borrowing, investment and other treasury functions as appropriate;
• Coordinating and directing the preparation of the Group’s budget and financial forecasts. ensuring that planning and control procedures are aligned to company strategy and long-term plans;
• Developing and analysing accounting information in order to: appraise results in terms of profitability, performance against budget and other matters relating to operating effectiveness;
• Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual basis, clear, concise, accurate and timely reports on the Group’s financial performance to management;
• Acting as Chief Advisor to management on matters relating to accounting in the company;
• Liaising with the company’s external auditors to ensure that the group’s accounts are prepared, audited and published on a timely basis in accordance with statutory requirements;
• Supervising all Finance and Accounting staff.
The successful candidate must:
• Have a Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field, with a minimum of 5 years relevant post chartered experience (3 years of which should be in a top level management position);
• Possess professional certifications: CPA, ICA, ACCA ACMA or equivalent;
• Possess excellent skills in supervision, teamwork, financial modelling have a sound understanding of global & local financial regulation;
• Be able to influence and guide decision making and be independent minded;
• Be computer literate.
Please send CV with copies of all relevant documents, reliable e-mail and cell phone details to:
The Search Master, PsyconH.R, P. O. Box GP 21241, Accra. Or deliver by hand to PsyconH.R, 3rd Crescent, Asylum Down, Tel: (+233) 0302-244602/ (+233) 0201726682/ (+233) 0248091615.