- Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
Job Title: Regulatory Risk Manager
Provide an independent assurance, advice, and support to the business in the management of regulatory risks and ensuring regulatory risks are managed in line with agreed First National Bank Ghana and Group frameworks. The role is also accountable for implementing an appropriate regulatory risk management program in line with the business strategy.
Experience And Qualifications
- Minimum qualification : Degree in relevant field.
- Proffered qualification: Post-graduate degree or MBA will be an advantage.
- Minimum years of relevant experience: 5 to 7 years of experience in a regulatory risk environment, At least 3 to 5 years experience in a financial institution.
- Overall understanding of Regulatory and Conduct Risk and Controls, Risk Mitigation and Action planning.