Job Title: Credit Analyst
- Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
The analyst will be responsible for a portfolio of corporate clients typically concentrated in one or two major industries and with the majority based in Ghana.
Experience And Qualifications
- The successful candidate must have a CA, MBA or CFA. Experience should ideally include modeling, assessing and advising on industry and company specific risks;
- Ability to analyse company financial statements and to identify and quantify financial and business risks;
- An interest in and understanding of financial instruments and markets;
- General knowledge of practical economics relating to business, industry and the Ghana macro-economic environment;
- Computer literacy: proficiency in spreadsheet, database and word processing software;
- General understanding of a variety of financial derivative products.