Posted on :
23 Mar, 2021
23 Mar, 2021
Within the framework of our Projects/Tenders in the Africa region, our client is looking for an experienced Project Installation Engineer Level II to join our Installation Department within the Africa Engineering Management Department. This role is based across the client’s offices in Accra, Tema and Takoradi.
Job Title: Project Installation Engineer Level II
Specific Key Responsibilities
• Perform installation procedures for vessel mobilizations
• Perform equipment definition; perform lifting and rigging analysis
• Write technical project documents; provide technical expertise during the procurement process, and confirm the project’s progress at interim meetings with the lead engineer
• Check installation analysis work and reports
• Liaise with project teams to obtain input data, agreeing installation feasibility and providing technical support in client reviews; liaise with project teams and clients to clarify installation procedures concerns
• Participate to vessel/cb mobilization as well as installation phases on vessel in order to validate technical solutions by respecting the rules of the group hseq
• Provide support to ongoing offshore installation activities
• Actively participate in internal study projects as assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
• Graduate with a master’s in Engineering, should have 5 years of experience in Oil & Gas related installation projects.
• Knowledge and proven experience of installation of subsea structures.
• Capacity to coordinate and communicate at all levels within the organisation are key assets
• Ability to prioritize and organise work.
• Ability to manage interfaces within a project structure, including other disciplines, drawing office, document control, project management, client and suppliers.
• Missions on constructions sites onshore and offshore during execution phases according to requirements.
• Fluent in English (spoken, written and read) is essential. Russian and Italian language will be appreciated
Location: Accra, Tema and Takoradi
How To Apply
Please send your resume to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 26 March, 2021