Posted on :
31 Mar, 2021
31 Mar, 2021
The Fisheries Commission, an agency under the Ministry of Fisheries and Aquaculture Development (MoFAD), hereby invites applications from qualified Ghanaians for the following vacancy as Short-Term Development Policy Analyst (E)
Job Title: Short-Term Development Policy Analyst
The Fisheries Commission is looking for qualified Ghanaians to perform Short-Term Consultancy Services as follows:
• Assist in the Review and Formulation of a new Fisheries Sector Development Policy Framework.
• Conduct Quantitative Fisheries Sector Growth Analysis and advise the Executive Director on Policy Options to be implemented to accelerate the development of the Sector.
• Assist in the development of a New Fisheries and Aquaculture Growth Model for the Transformation of the Fisheries Sector.
• Conduct periodic Research on Topical Fisheries and Aquaculture related issues that underpin the growth potentials of the sector.
• Train officers on Quantitative Policy Design, Analysis, Development Planning and Development Resource Allocation.
• Conduct research on the current untapped growth potentials of the Fisheries and Aquaculture sector, and advise the Executive Director on feasible growth inducing options to be taken.
• Assist the Commission to develop sector specific performance measurement (M&E) tools.
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least a Master’s degree (from a recognised university) in (i) Economics (with sound background in Economic Policy Analysis, Development Modelling, Econometrics & Statistics), or (ii) Development Policy & Planning (with focus on Quantitative Policy Analysis, and Development Performance Measurement).
• Knowledge in Econometric & Quantitative Policy Analysis software is an advantage
• At least a minimum of to years working experience in Development Policy and Planning related fields in the Public Sector.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants must show evidence of completion of National Service. Applications should be addressed to:
The Executive Director
P.O.Box GP 630
Accra – Ghana
Applications should be marked indicating vacancies A – F respectively
Closing Date: 17 April, 2021