Posted on :
31 Mar, 2021
31 Mar, 2021
The Fisheries Commission, an agency under the Ministry of Fisheries and Aquaculture Development (MoFAD), hereby invites applications from qualified Ghanaians for the following vacancy as Administrative Assistant (C)
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
The qualified applicant will perform the following duties/functions:
• Facilitate meetings and produce reports.
• Perform general registry functions including safe keeping of confidential
• Assist in the digitisation of records and documents of the Commission.
• Draft memos for senior officers.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Higher National Diploma / Diploma in Business Administration or related field. A least 1 – 2 years post qualification relevant work experience in a reputable institution
• Computer literacy in MS Office and ability to digitise records and documents are basic requirements.
Location: Upper West, Upper East, Northern, North East, Savannah, Bono, Bono East, Ahafo,Oti,Volta, Western North, Western, Central and Eastern Regions.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants must show evidence of completion of National Service. Applications should be addressed to:
The Executive Director
P.O.BOX GP 630
ACcra – Ghana
Applications should be marked indicating vacancies A – F respectively
Closing Date: 17 April, 2021