Posted on :
6 Jan, 2021
6 Jan, 2021
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient borderless manner.
Job Title: Settlement Internship
To make it easier for Africans to build global businesses that can make and accept any payment, anywhere from across Africa and around the world.
Simplifying payments for endless possibilities.
About the Settlement Internship Role
As our Settlement Intern, you will get the opportunity to work with the Settlement & Ops. team to learn about the processes involved in settlements, and wallet management. As part of your role, you will also collaborate with various teams from different units across the organization.
**The Settlement Internship shall be for a minimum of one (1) year
***Prospective candidates must be available to start Immediately if successful
What Your Day to Day Activities will be Like
• Check status of settlements carried out daily
• Identify, review and escalate failed transactions
• Review flagged due settlements to identify possible reasons
• Provide first level support on escalated tickets on Happy Fox, mails from internal and external stakeholders
• Reconciliation of merchants’ wallets
• Reconciliation of internal settlement wallets
• Backup for settlement officers
• Engagement with the business development team on prospective and high-volume clients
• Carry out analysis of settlement trends for merchants in your location
• Any other ad-hoc functions within the team
Required competency and skillset to be a waver
• High-Level attention to details
• Proficiency in Microsoft office & data analytics and reporting tools, i.e. Microsoft Excel functions, etc.
• Ability to identify errors
• Strong relationship management skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet set deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent presentation skills
• Work goal-oriented based on minimum supervision
• High sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity, and ethical standards
• Ability to work independently to fulfil assigned tasks
• Minimum of 12 months post-college experience in a similar role
• Be a national or resident of Ghana
• Excellent proficiency of English Language and ability to communicate well in and English