Posted on :
25 May, 2012
25 May, 2012
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of the leading manufacturers of Fast Moving Consumer Goods to recruit a Market Research Analyst for its operations in Ghana.
The Market Research Analyst will be responsible for conducting in depth analysis of the company’s consumer based and the growth of products in the market. He or She will report to the Market Group Manager.
The position is based in Accra.
The responsibilities for this office shall include but is not limited to the following:
• Implement and Conduct research and analysis that help Marketing and other areas to know their consumers deeply. Helping to describe who the target is, what they do and why they do it.
• Coordinate with the research partner in the implementation of the Market Research Tools to understand deeply who their target is, what they do and why they do it
• Implement and guarantee the quality in all the research process, Validity and quality of the information and knowledge deliver to the internal stakeholders
• Gather the information to conduct consumer, competitive and customer analysis to support business with relevant insights
• Application of quality competitive and customer knowledge by decision makers
• Implement all research that help track & measure all indicators that explain the Brand Health and Performance among its target and support the measurement of the ROI
• Proactively searches & provides solutions and processes to improve the outcome of the methodologies
• Consistent implementation of “Plan and Execute Flawless Winning Actions”
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• A minimum 3 years experience in market research from an FMCG and strategic planning at Communication / Media Agency
• Experience in the enforcement of Brand Building Blueprints
• Ability to demonstrate good analytical skills and ability to simplify complex information to the benefit of the business.
• Prioritizes and adapts available research resources to meet the research needs of all businesses and corporate functions.
• Must be a computer literate in Microsoft Office suite
• Excellent team management and building skills
• Highly proactive
Kindly send us your Word CV at [email protected]