Posted on :
3 Apr, 2019
3 Apr, 2019
A Multinational FMCG Company is seeking to recruit a Human Resource Manager (FMCG)
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Oversee new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
• Oversee exit interviews
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Oversee pay plan, compensation and benefits program
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
• Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
• Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum first Degree with 3-5 years’ experience.
• Experience in the FMCG Industry would be an advantage.
• Well organized.
• Ability to work independently.
• Proven experience in HR & Administration supervision
• In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
• Proficient in MS Office suit
• An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
• Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
• Exceptional leadership and people management skills
• Assertive with excellent communication skills.
• Ability to solve problems and take initiative.
• Ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships.
• Ability to oversee the flow of cash and financial instruments.
• Ensure compliance with applicable laws and procedures.
Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region/Kumasi, Ashanti Region
How to Apply
Closing Date:05 April, 2019