FOCOS mission is to provide comprehensive, affordable orthopedic care to those who would not otherwise have access to such treatment. In particular, FOCOS seeks to enhance access to optimal surgical and non-surgical care for patients with disabling musculoskeletal disorders including complex spine deformities and pediatric orthopedic problems in underserved regions. It began as a dream of the founder to see the best care reach the underserved in his native country, Ghana and the sub-Saharan region.
Job Title: Accounts / Finance Officer
Main Duties & Responsibilities including, but not limited to;
- Developing key assumptions based on trends of the business cash outflows and using internal data and preparing comprehensive financial projections.
- Evaluating new capital asset requests assessments including cash flow.
- Providing the overall complex financial analysis focusing on revenue and expense level data.
- Working on local insurance preparation for monthly claims.
- Working on vendor reconciliations.
- Preparing detailed quarterly Profit & Loss statements and forecasting commentary analysis, management presentations, and statistical analysis.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with the approved budgets.
- Cooperating with Senior Finance Manager on the monthly exchange rate to be used on the system.
- Submitting weekly payment reports to the Finance Manager.
- Preparing monthly payment plans and updates on all recurrent expenditure of the business.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- Cooperating with Treasury on Payments due.
- Reconciling Accounts Payables on a weekly basis.
- Submitting AP Report to Senior Finance Manager at the end of every week.
- Reconciling Fixed Assets on a weekly basis.
- Submitting FA Report to Senior Finance Manager at the end of every week.
Required Skills or Experience
- BSc. Administration (Accounting/Finance/) option or Bachelor of Commerce
- Accredited Member of Accounting Professional body (ACCA/ ICAG) a plus
- A minimum of three (3) years working experience in a similar position.
- Excellent application of Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to prepare financial reports
- Ability to pass entries using Accounting software
- Broad knowledge of all accounting standards
- Trustworthiness – ability to conduct self in a manner which elicits trust, respect, and confidence
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- High-level integrity
- Ability to organize workload, multi-task and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent Software Computer skills.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should email their CV’s to [email protected]
Deadline for Applications: 23rd August, 2019