Posted on :
29 Aug, 2018
29 Aug, 2018
Built in 2012 in the capital city of Accra, Ghana, the FOCOS Orthopedic Hospital is an ultra-modern 50-bed specialty facility providing services to adult and pediatric patients in need of orthopedic care.
Specializing in complex spine and joint replacement surgeries, the FOCOS Hospital is fully accredited to operate both inpatient and outpatient departments.
Job Title: Estates and Facilities Supervisor
• Supervises routine inspections on appliances, structures, and buildings to determine if repairs are warranted.
• Ensures that the facility is maintained to the highest possible standards by ensuring all health and safety procedures are followed, standards are met, and hazards are identified and remedied in a timely manner
• Responsible for managing the facility maintenance budget together with the Finance Manager
• Ensures that cost effective support and maintenance arrangements are put in place and regularly reviewed
• Ensure regular emergency equipment checks
• Engage with approved contractors / artisans / technicians to deliver contracted facility management services
• Coordinates the drawing up of preventive maintenance schedules and play active role in the execution of the maintenance schedule.
• Coordinates the implementation of proactive maintenance schedules of all structure & equipment, including but not limited to; air conditioning, smoke detection, lightning, office / ward interior & exterior, furniture and furnishings
• Supervises to ensure agreed formal performance standards are met, and improvements are implemented
• Responsible for the compilation and update of assets register/inventory of the hospital.
• Works with technical team as resource to provide specification for procurement of maintenance materials.
• Perform other official duty that may be assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum HND Estate Management
• Specialist knowledge of a manual trade (plumbing/carpentry/electrical) an added advantage
• A minimum of two (4) years working experience in similar Position
• Demonstrable skills in building maintenance and dealing with maintenance issues
• Strong customer focus and attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written skills
• Strong negotiation skills
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should email their CV’s to: [email protected] with the job title clearly stated
Closing Date: 17 September, 2018