To provide effective support services for the Estate & Facilities Management team, with responsibility for various support functions as well as for the cleaning services across the Mission. Services will meet agreed standards; customer satisfaction levels will be high; agreed policies and processes will be complied with.
Job Title: Estates and Facilities Officer
Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparation of accommodation for new arrivals, ensuring good standards of service and achieving customer satisfaction against agreed service standards.
- Maintaining a database for the domestic equipment float, ensuring accuracy at all times, ensuring that the float is well-supplied, and delivering customer needs during transitions.
- Maintenance of BHC amenities, in liaison with the Estates & Facilities Manager and relevant committees etc, ensuring good levels of customer satisfaction across the Mission.
- Pyramid data entry; GPC holder; Requisition/receipt goods; general support functions to wider Estates Team as necessary.
- Liaison with service providers (Water, Electricity, Waste, etc.) to ensure the best possible supply arrangements under value for money.
- Advise staff on fees policy (Support by directing to information available) and initiating/up-dating DSs, PoC for any queries
- Meeting customer requirements under SLAs, achieving Value for Money and efficiencies.
- Update Master Estates Spreadsheet
- Procurement of cleaning materials for the office and conducting spot checks.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience in negotiations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer focus with good attention to detail.
- Display strong organizational, analytical and time management skills.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office Applications.
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience
- Proficient in written and spoken English Language
Achieving Commercial Outcomes, Delivering Value for Money, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace