Posted on :
6 Nov, 2017
6 Nov, 2017
A reputable indigenous Ghanaian company providing quality hardware products for the home, estate and construction companies is on a growth trajectory and migrating from central organization to a decentralized, dynamic and flexible enterprise so as to stay in the industry. It aims to be customer oriented and remain professional. If you are looking for a challenge that will allow you to contribute to the growth, then we will like to hear from you.
Job Title: Head of Finance
The ideal candidate for this role will be reporting to the CEO and be responsible for providing financial advisory services to management as well as developing the financial strategy for the company.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A first degree preferably in Finance or Accounting
• Professional qualification in ACCA / CIMA / ICA is required
• 5 years experience in a similar role and
• Ability to design and implement accounting policies and procedures
• Working knowledge of Accounting legislation and reporting standard
• IT literate with an emphasis on financial systems, spreadsheets, Excel etc
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their curriculum vitae and application letter to: [email protected] Closing Date: 13 November, 2017