Posted on :
2 Aug, 2016
2 Aug, 2016
G4S is the world’s leading global, integrated security company specialising in the delivery of security and related services to customers across six continents. G4S is active in more than 100 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 610,000 employees.
From risk assessment to delivery, we work in partnership with governments, businesses and other organisations to provide integrated solutions to security challenges.Around the world, G4S protects rock stars and sports stars, people and property, including some of the world’s most important buildings and events.
In more ways than you might realise, G4S is securing your world.
Here in Ghana, G4S is proud to be one of the leading security companies in the market.Because we can call on our global colleagues, we have access to world leading solutions.
Because we are local, we understand the challenges you face.Together, we are able to provide you with the answer to all your security requirements.
We specialize in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
We are looking for
Job Title: HR Officers
• Effective performance of HR recruitment administration and functions
• Provide assistance in registration of employees.
• Undertake accurate and timely processing of all vetting requests for all recruitment activity (D and E grade and front-line employees)
• Accurately compile employee information and submit to the Resourcing, Training and Development Manager for review.
Qualification Required & Experience
Reporting to the Resourcing, Training and Development Manager, the Vetting and Recruitment Officer’s role is threefold:
• Support frontline recruitment activities and to manage the effective screening
• Complete vetting processes across the business
• Check references and develop reports based on information obtained
How to Apply For the Job
All applications (C.V and cover letter) should be directed to the
Resourcing, Training and Development Manager
PMB CT 189,
Or via e-mail:
Closing Date: 10 August, 2016