Posted on :
12 Aug, 2016
12 Aug, 2016
Aspire-Plus Limited is an HR Consulting practice, which supports and works in partnership with businesses and clients to enable them derive the most value out of their human capital.
Since inception, we have been providing cutting edge HR solutions, enabling our clients to attain their business objectives.
Drawing from our years of experience, we address the regular and complex HR needs of our corporate clients and assist entry and middle level professionals to transition into the next phase of their career.
We provide our clients with innovative, robust but simple HR solutions that add value to the business.
We work as a strategic HR partner, creating value for your business , while helping you align your HR plans , programs and interventions to the overall strategy of your business.
Our goal is to promote world-class HR practices in businesses through the delivery of professional HR consulting, capacity building and HR BPO services. We set your business apart through creative and innovative HR value propositions.
Job Title: Project Manager
Key Job Responsibilities/Duties
• Work with existing stakeholders to develop and implement a very detailed Target Operating Model
• Develop an implementation plan to ensure that all the regulator’s requirements are met within set deadlines.
• Lead and participate in the identification of a project team
• Drive the change management process.
• Define the various work streams for all key projects.
• Maintain the full checklist of all requirements and update as appropriate.
• Define clear goals and deliverables for each sub-group/subproject and track the performance and results of all subprojects.
• Manage and track the schedules and timelines on all subprojects to ensure that all tasks and assignments are completed in a timely manner.
• Facilitate engagement between key experts and the executive management team of the company and act as liaison between both.
• Coordinate all vendor engagements relating to all projects.
• Maintain the appropriate documentation for all project activities and generate a consolidated report of all sub-project reports for submission to Executive management.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A hands-on project manager with very strong project management experience in the financial services or technology sector.
• The Project Manager must be familiar with the digital banking space and trends and also, with general banking operations and retail banking in particular.
• Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools.
In addition to the above, the Project Manager should be capable of:
• Developing and implementing Strategy
• Leading and coordinating a team of specialists
• Identifying good talent
• Meeting deadlines
How To Apply For The Job
Forward a copy of your CV and a covering letter stating the role you are applying for to:
Or call us:
0302-772037 / 0207-961076
Closing Date: 31 August, 2016