Empower is Ghana’s premier job recruitment partner. We provide quality talent and workforce solutions to quality organisations – It’s what we do, and we do it with excellence.
Job Title: Facility Manager
The FA provides professional and effective management service to both clients and the organizations staff by planning, directing, and overseeing client properties assigned.
Key Roles And Responsibilities
- Successful candidates will have an entrepreneurial approach to management with proven record of operations management ideally in the building industry, experience in dealing with large numbers of staff with diverse backgrounds and an understanding of the relationship between customer services delivery and corporate profitability.
- Liaises with homeowners/ tenants, property developers and organization to ensure properties comply with agreed standards.
- Ensures profitability of existing contracts and takes pre-emptive measures to maximize opportunity for contract renewal.
- Supervises the work of staff including training, planning and assigning work, evaluating performance etc.
- Work closely with Facilities Operations Manager to develop and implement a comprehensive customer care program tailored to each client’s needs.
- Monitor and analyze utility consumption, recommend & implements strategies to improve efficiency and reduce wastage.
- Prepares reports, budgets and trend analyses.
- Ensures adherence to health and safety policies
Required Skills or Experience
- First degree in Facilities Management, Project Management or Building related courses.
- 3 years’ experience in facilities management capacity or related field for preferably a multi-site organization
- Must understand financial concepts, budgeting and overall impact of Facilities Operations function on organization’s bottom line
- Experience with real estate business operations a plus
- Good understanding of building codes, blueprint designs & general construction concepts
- Must have excellent report writing skills
Application deadline is 30th September, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Submit your CV to [email protected] and indicate your preferred job in the subject