Posted on :
18 Oct, 2017
18 Oct, 2017
MODEC is a dynamic multi-national company operating from more than 25 countries and employing over 2,500 people. We provide Floating Production system operation and maintenance services around the world, with a regional office in New Plymouth, providing operational services for the Maari Field.
Job Title: Business Management Supervisor
• Support in the implementing of Strategic Management systems with specific focus on the analysis of the internal /external strengths and weaknesses, Whilst defining strategic goals
• Support in the implementing of Performance Management systems, defining strategic goals and ensuring that the strategic goals are cascaded each Support Department and Operational Unit.
• Contribute with the execution of the Strategic and Performance Management systems through the consolidation, monitoring, and communication of KPIs/results. Ensuring that results are
communicated at meeting monitoring meetings (Strategic, Support Departments and Operational Units).
• Contribute to implementing and monitoring of Project Management Systems the preparations of Corporate Project Reports, follow up of the Projects Results and training of the Project Managers on companies methodology for Cost, Quality, Scope, Time, Communications, Risk, HR, Stakeholders, Acquisition and Integration, following PMI’s best practices;
• Contribute to Routine Process Management systems through the mapping, optimization and periodic revision of the Management System documents, such as:
policies, procedures, manuals and work instructions, as well as the definition and monitoring of process results and act on deviations.
• Implement timely Quality Management solutions, such as: Strategic Management, Performance Management, Project Management and Routine/Process Management, dealing with and eliminating internal bottlenecks.
• Generate relevant deviation analysis reports to assist with defining countermeasures by gathering and analyzing process databases, whilst consulting with internal clients.
• Implement Management solutions, by understanding the necessities of internal clients and proposing the best solution for each case.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Engineering, Administration, Economics, Accounting and/or IT Bachelor’s Degrees is mandatory.
• Masters, MBA or Post Graduation in Business Management, Project Management, Administration, Finance and/or Process Management is a plus.
• Advanced English
• Six Sigma Green belt is a plus / PMP (Project Management Professional) is a plus
• CBPP (Certified Business Process Professional) is a plus
• 4 years of previous experience on Business, Quality and/or Process Management is mandatory.
• 3 years of previous experience on Project Management is expected.
• Advanced Microsoft excel is mandatory
• Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint is mandatory
• Intermediate Microsoft Visio is mandatory
• Intermediate Microsoft Project is mandatory
• VBA is expected
• Alteryx is a plus
• SQL is a plus
How to Apply
All applications should be sent to [email protected]
Closing Date: 30 October 2017