Posted on :
24 Oct, 2016
24 Oct, 2016
Cape3 Services Limited is a Ghanaian Company which was incorporated in June 2009 and licensed by Petroleum Commission as an Upstream Service Provider.
Cape 3 Services Limited has built strong and reliable support services to all reputable sectors in Ghana and West Africa. We have our presence in La Cote d’Ivoire, Togo, Kenya, Mozambique and Congo.
We provide services in Human Resource, Immigration, Procurement, Vehicle Leasing (Light & Heavy Duty), Logistics Base Construction & Operations, Shipping / Freight Forwarding and Oil & Gas Newsletters.
We are committed to QHSE requirements at every level of our company’s service delivery and train our personnel in harmony with local and international standards.
Job Title: Accounting Finance Assistant
• Assist in implementation and control of finance and budget activities on a daily basis including recommending the solution.
• Maintain proper filing system of all financial instructions/guidelines issued as reference for completion of work assignments.
• Review and ensure all supporting documentation and signatures are obtained before finalizing
• vouchers; verify invoices and ascertain that the equipment, supplies or services they refer to were duly received or provided before proceeding with payment request.
• Assist with the maintenance of an effective banking system including preparing monthly bank reconciliation.
• Maintain contacts with local banks to clarify questions pertaining to office bank accounts.
• Assist in preparation of annual budget submission and revisions including estimating the cost of staff as well as rental and utilities, office equipment and supplies, printing, and other contracts, services or running expenses, to include in the budget.
• Oversee petty cash maintenance, regular cash counts and reconciliation to the accounts.
• Assist in preparation of monthly /annual financial reports for the mission and donor reports.
• Bring to the attention of the supervisor any relevant financial and budgetary issues and suggest adjustments as necessary.
• Suggest improvements to internal controls and streamlining/efficiencies; provide inputs for new procedures to complement or to adapt existing instructions taking into consideration the specific needs of the office.
• Provide briefing, advice and technical guidance to staff at all levels on I financial rules, regulations, instructions, and procedures.
• Assist project managers with financial project management and financial analysis.
• Train, guide and assist in coordinating work of staff dedicated to the above duties and responsibilities.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related discipline; or an equivalent combination of education, training & expenence.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience in a similar setting & capacity; supervisory experience.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain accuracy & confidentiality in performing responsibilities
• Excellent computer skills, especially in SAP, Word & Excel
• Strong interpersonal & intercultural skills
• Team player.
• 100% integrity.
• Ability to work under tight timelines.
• Effectively applies knowledge of multiple financial disciplines to monitor and manage the work of staff.
• Effectively applies knowledge of relevant financial discipline.
• Develops / follows internal control procedures to prevent fraud and mismanagement.
• Ensures application of institutional financial policies and guidelines.
• Advocates incorporation of financial considerations into processes and procedures.
How to Apply For the Job
Qualified applicants may apply with detailed curriculum vitae by e-mail to:
[email protected] making the position being applied for the subject of the mail and the CV as a word attachment.
Closing Date: 20 November, 2016