Posted on :
2 Aug, 2016
2 Aug, 2016
G4S is the world’s leading global, integrated security company specialising in the delivery of security and related services to customers across six continents. G4S is active in more than 100 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 610,000 employees.
From risk assessment to delivery, we work in partnership with governments, businesses and other organisations to provide integrated solutions to security challenges.Around the world, G4S protects rock stars and sports stars, people and property, including some of the world’s most important buildings and events.
In more ways than you might realise, G4S is securing your world.
Here in Ghana, G4S is proud to be one of the leading security companies in the market.Because we can call on our global colleagues, we have access to world leading solutions.
Because we are local, we understand the challenges you face.Together, we are able to provide you with the answer to all your security requirements.
We specialize in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
We are looking for: Credit Controllers (Debt Collectors with finance or accounting background) – Contract and permanent staff
Job Title: Credit Controllers
• Perform detailed reconciliations on customer accounts, ensuring correct allocations are affected on the ERP system
• Perform credit control and debt collection activities (phone calls, emails and visits to defaulting customers) in conformity with the company’s accounts policy and monitor performance by same.
• Establish a relationship with clients with your assigned portfolio to ensure prompt payment
• Obtain the monthly invoice register and track related payments by assigned customers
• Generate regular accounts receivable aging reports of the assigned portfolio with inclusion of appropriate commentary/explanations/status updates for review
• Ensure any late or underpayments are understood and promptly followed up to avoid recurrence.
• Assist in the computation of the provision for bad and doubtful debts as per company policy and submit to the Finance Manager for review.
Qualification Required & Experience
• This role reports to the Finance Manager and is responsible for managing the company’s debtor portfolio, with the objective of ensuring that amounts receivable from customers are collected in conformity with the agreed contract terms and ensuring that company policies regarding collection from overdue debtors are adhered to completely and in a timely manner.
How to Apply For the Job
All applications (C.V and cover letter) should be directed to the
Resourcing, Training and Development Manager
PMB CT 189,
Or via e-mail:
Closing Date: 10 August, 2016