Posted on :
2 Aug, 2016
2 Aug, 2016
G4S is the world’s leading global, integrated security company specialising in the delivery of security and related services to customers across six continents. G4S is active in more than 100 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 610,000 employees.
From risk assessment to delivery, we work in partnership with governments, businesses and other organisations to provide integrated solutions to security challenges.Around the world, G4S protects rock stars and sports stars, people and property, including some of the world’s most important buildings and events.
In more ways than you might realise, G4S is securing your world.
Here in Ghana, G4S is proud to be one of the leading security companies in the market.Because we can call on our global colleagues, we have access to world leading solutions.
Because we are local, we understand the challenges you face.Together, we are able to provide you with the answer to all your security requirements.
We specialize in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
We are looking for
Job Title: National Operations Investigators
• Ensure that employees at all levels adhere to company policies, disciplines and procedures
• Ascertain that internal issues are being handled effectively and with desired outcomes.
• Maintain daily case control registers and investigations.
• Submitting factual reports to management for insurance and liaising with clients on the way forward on refunds
Qualification Required & Experience
• Reporting to the Operations Director, the investigator shall ensure effective investigation on all cases in compliance with company requirement and update management on the way forward.
How to Apply For the Job
All applications (C.V and cover letter) should be directed to the
Resourcing, Training and Development Manager
PMB CT 189,
Or via e-mail:
Closing Date: 10 August, 2016