Posted on :
2 Aug, 2016
2 Aug, 2016
G4S is the world’s leading global, integrated security company specialising in the delivery of security and related services to customers across six continents. G4S is active in more than 100 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 610,000 employees.
From risk assessment to delivery, we work in partnership with governments, businesses and other organisations to provide integrated solutions to security challenges.Around the world, G4S protects rock stars and sports stars, people and property, including some of the world’s most important buildings and events.
In more ways than you might realise, G4S is securing your world.
Here in Ghana, G4S is proud to be one of the leading security companies in the market.Because we can call on our global colleagues, we have access to world leading solutions.
Because we are local, we understand the challenges you face.Together, we are able to provide you with the answer to all your security requirements.
We specialize in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
We are looking for
Job Title: Sales Executives
• Generating suspects, leads, prospecting via company profiles and product demonstrated
• Surveying customer sites for Manned Guard and Electronic Security Proposal
• Preparing and submitting quotations and proposals for both ESS and MSS opportunities
• Handling customer sales requests and timely follow-ups on proposals
• Updating daily sales targets, opportunities and updating sales activity report
• Maintain good customer relations
• Answering customers telephone queries and following up.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The Sales Executive supports the Business Development Team with the sales and business development function
• Suspecting, prospecting, generating sales leads and proposals for Electronic security systems (ESS), Manned Security Systems (MSS) and closing orders
• A great portion of time will be spent on generating leads and closing them with signed contracts.
• The role involves high organizational and time management skills and knowledge of the selling processes
• The sales executive ensures professional handing of all completed sales to operations and should remain the focal point for the customers in relationship development and further sales
How to Apply For the Job
All applications (C.V and cover letter) should be directed to the
Resourcing, Training and Development Manager
PMB CT 189,
Or via e-mail:
Closing Date: 10 August, 2016