Posted on :
2 Aug, 2016
2 Aug, 2016
G4S is the world’s leading global, integrated security company specializing in the delivery of security and related services to customers across six continents. G4S is active in more than 100 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 610,000 employees.
We specialize in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
From risk assessment to delivery, we work in partnership with governments, businesses and other organisations to provide integrated solutions to security challenges.Around the world, G4S protects rock stars and sports stars, people and property, including some of the world’s most important buildings and events.
In more ways than you might realise, G4S is securing your world.Here in Ghana, G4S is proud to be one of the leading security companies in the market.Because we can call on our global colleagues, we have access to world leading solutions.Because we are local, we understand the challenges you face.Together, we are able to provide you with the answer to all your security requirements.
We are looking for: Security Guards (Residential and Commercial)
Job Title: Security Guards
• Guard lives and property against theft and maintain security
• Respond to alarms and calls of distress
• Identify visitors and ask for appropriate documents
• Protect property and lives by patrolling the area
• Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence to tampering
• Regulate and monitor building systems
• Inspect windows and doors to ensure locks are in place and working
Qualification Required & Experience
• Candidates must have a BECE, WASSCE or MSLC School certificate.
• Selected candidates must be alert, vigilant and dependable to secure premises.
• Applicants must have great communication (written and verbal) skills, great interpersonal skills, be customer focused and be a person with integrity and sound morals
How to Apply For the Job
All applications (C.V and cover letter) should be directed to the
Resourcing, Training and Development Manager
PMB CT 189,
Or via e-mail:
Closing Date: 10 August, 2016