At GBfoods we offer culinary solutions in several countries of Europe and Africa with prestigious leading local brands, including Jumbo, Gallina Blanca, Erasco, Gino, Liebig, Star, Bama, D&L, Grand’Italia and Blå Band, among others.
Our Purpose “Celebrating local flavours” is to empower and take care of each of the local communities we belong to and to bring out their authentic flavours. Some of our local brands have been in consumers’ kitchens for over a century and have positioned themselves as authentically loved brands, as well as deeply rooted parts of the local culture.
Today, with a turnover of around 1,2 billion euros and a team of around 3,000 people, we are the preferred choice of millions of consumers.
Job Title: Strategy Analyst
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with the Strategic Director to define, launch, and drive critical strategic projects, both organic and inorganic.
- Support with the structuring and executing strategic and operational initiatives
- Support with the development of work plans
- Support with the gathering and synthesizing relevant information.
- Support with the development of recommendations and presenting them the Strategy Director for review.
- Support with follow-up on cross-functional, regional & global teams to get work done, driving recommendations through to implementation, and ensuring insightful learning from the initiatives.
- Contribute to an emerging network of best practices and knowledge sharing.
What can you expect from us?
Being part of a multinational company where you will be able to contribute to growth and development of a business while being developed and equipped for success.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, pays attention to detail and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
Ideal educational background, experience and languages:
- Degree or Professional Certification from a top-tier business school.
- Relevant professional work experience in a strategic function in in a top-tier consulting company (2-4 years).
- Prior experience in defining and implementing strategic initiatives with multidisciplinary teams is a must.
- Proficient with Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English.
Other key competencies for success:
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills combined with solid business judgment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and ability to communicate with senior management & varied stakeholder groups.
- Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently and to thrive productively in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- Ability to drive impact for Africa through company transformation
- Strong learning path through challenging, diverse and exciting projects
- Ability to work directly with leading FMCG African company Management Team
- Strong sense of ownership
- Should be passionate about food and care for Africa