At GBfoods we offer culinary solutions in several countries of Europe and Africa with prestigious leading local brands, including Jumbo, Gallina Blanca, Erasco, Gino, Liebig, Star, Bama, D&L, Grand’Italia and Blå Band, among others.
Our Purpose “Celebrating local flavours” is to empower and take care of each of the local communities we belong to and to bring out their authentic flavours. Some of our local brands have been in consumers’ kitchens for over a century and have positioned themselves as authentically loved brands, as well as deeply rooted parts of the local culture.
Today, with a turnover of around 1.4 billion euros and a team of around 3,300 people, we are the preferred choice of millions of consumers.
Job Title: HR Factory Lead
Role & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the business strategy by helping business leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviours, structures, and processes.
- Support line managers in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline requirements in line with the function or business strategy.
- Implement appropriate employee training and manage its delivery.
- Review key business performance targets and their related talent implications with business leaders.
- Facilitate long-term initiatives aligned with the strategic agenda.
- Assist business unit leaders in providing employees with development opportunities that align with current and future performance standards.
- Develop and promote ongoing feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes.
- Provide expert advice and coaching to employees when appropriate.
- Understand and solicit employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns.
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR policies and initiatives.
- Identify and drive the sharing of best practices across functions to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Act as a liaison between the line and HR to ensure that HR services are aligned with internal client needs.
- Identify new opportunities for HR to add value to the business.
- Maintain knowledge of progressive HR practices and key trends.
- Facilitate a strong leadership and coaching culture.
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan and contribute to functional and cross-functional initiatives.
What can you expect from us?
Being part of a multinational company where you will be able to contribute to growth and development of a business while being developed and equipped for success.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, has professional field Sales experience and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
- Substantial business acumen
- Clear, comprehensive understanding of the link between talent and other HR initiatives and business strategy
- Ability to develop clear, actionable steps in support of an overall business strategy.
- Ability to identify new ways for HR to support the business strategy.
- Ability to collect and synthesize large quantities of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Ability to recognize trends and develop recommendations based on data analysis.
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people.
- Ability to develop and deliver relevant, effective training programs to targeted audiences.
- Effective team player and networker
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Significant knowledge of HR policies, processes (e.g., workforce planning and talent management), and talent management practices
- Good industrial relations experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Education And Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, HR management, or a related field
- HR Certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and employment laws