To provide high level customer service while assisting with account management, incident troubleshooting, network support, and hardware/software configuration. This will be a first-level support role.
Job Title: Information Technology Field Technician
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
2+ years of hands-on experience in IT support.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate (Desired)
- Conversant with Windows/Office suite.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
- Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers.
- Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
- Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
- Conducting backup/restore operations.
- Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be able to work inside and/or outside of Accra
- Candidate should have a valid driver’s license