The Total Rewards Analyst will primarily focus on supporting core compensation and benefit cycle activities, inclusive of benefit program renewals, salary planning, salary survey participation, market data analysis and incentive compensation plan cycle. Total Rewards Analyst will develop their knowledge of company’s compensation and benefits practices and policies and act as the first point of contact for queries from HR.
Job Title: Regional Total Reward Analyst
Full understanding and ownership of processes supporting the company’s annual compensation cycle. Partner with TR Manager and Global Compensation team to deliver:o Salary survey participation –prepare and of submit data files and benefit questionnaireso Market data analysis – mastery of our compensation data analytics software, development of draft market pricing and draft salary structures. o Merit review – mastery of BHI merit philosophy & merit review software; support to HRBPs across multiple geographieso Bonus payout – first point of contact for escalation queries; collaboration with global compensation team
• Support renewals of benefit programs for selected countries with HRBPs and brokers with focus on post-renewal activities (vendor set up/validation, approval routing validation, invoicing process, updates to joiner/leaver documentation, updates to HR Ops, payroll and other teams per interdependencies). Documents outcomes in benefits tracker.
• Support policy reviews by conducting analytical work as well as finalizing policy documents for publication.
• Develop and keep up-to-date knowledge of company’s global programs – Stock Purchase Plans, Reward & Recognition, Short-term incentive plans, Sales Compensation. Provide expert advice to HR stakeholders on routine queries.
• Contribute to divestiture and post-merger integration projects across the Region as required.
A Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Finance or other relevant discipline. A post-graduate degree is an advantage. 0-1 years of experience in Reward function with exposure to both compensation and benefits processes and programs in multinational companies or large corporations at corporate/regional/global level
• Eye for detail, confidence to challenge and ask questions
• Can-do attitude with a strong sense of accountability as well as interdependence
• Ability to work under broad or limited supervision
• Logical, structured and process-orientated thinking
• Good Excel, Word and PowerPoint; quick adaptability to systems, tools and processes
• Working knowledge of an additional language would be an advantage but is not a pre-requisite