Our client, a reputable Savings and Loans Company is seeking to recruit a dynamic experienced and results-oriented person with good leadership qualities and enthusiasm to fill the position of General Manager who will report to the Managing Director.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the management of the Company’s Banking Operations through the effective implementation of the Board and Management strategies and decisions.
- Provide leadership and guidance for the company through co-ordination of the activities of various Departments and Branches
- Supervise branches to achieve stated objectives
- Monitor the Company’s general operations, products, competitors, strategies, costs and other risk areas of operations and submit monthly reports to Management for decision making
- Oversee the activities of the company’s credit portfolio to ensure efficient credit management.
Monitor potential and existing problem clients
Follow-up on credit recovery and repossession actions
Initiate reviews of and updates of credit risk control measures
- To help design, own and manage appropriate self service channels portfolio (Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Telephone Banking, Web Point of Sale, Messaging Channel etc). This includes both the development of strategic frame-work for these channels and overseeing the successful implementation of this strategy to ensure appropriate levels of usage and profitability
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of First Degree and/or a Professional Qualification in Banking, Accounting, Finance or any related discipline. A post-graduate qualification will be an advantage
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years post qualification experience in banking with at least five (5) years as a member of the top management team of a Bank or Savings and Loans Company
- Excellent management, entrepreneurial and administrative skills
- High sense of responsibility and result-oriented working attitude
- Should have good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Age Limit: Minimum age limit should be 42 years
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the requirements should send their Application to:
Topp Recruitment Ghana Limited
P. O. Box AN 6322
Closing date: 19 Oct, 2011