We are looking for a talented Marketing and Sales Personnel to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our client. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our client’s success according to trends and customer requirements. The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services leading to regular active sales in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate the continued growth of our client.
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Personnel (Intern)
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media etc.) exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material, etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor the progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Proven experience as a Marketing and Sales or similar role.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline