We are coordinating the hiring of a competent Videographer (Intern) to capture high quality, attractive and standard videos for branding purposes and other relevant uses for our client. You will be an integral part of our mission to spread information and striking visuals to the world.
Job Title: Videographer (Intern)
- Work with directors to determine all aspects of shots
- Provide practical and creative input to scene planning
- Select, assemble and position equipment (cameras, stands, software, etc.)
- Prepare cameras and test angles or camera movements
- Shoot scenes according to requirements
- Capture quality footage from a fixed or moving position
- Collaborate with make-up artists, lighting and sound staff to produce the best final effect
- Resolve technical or practical issues.
- Edit footage as needed.
- Proven experience as a camera operator
- Experience operating relevant equipment (cameras, cranes, etc.)
- Excellent theoretical knowledge of filming and capturing footage
- Ability to understand and follow camera scripts
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think and act quickly
- A team player
- Attention to detail
- Physical strength to carry heavy equipment and stamina
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp the production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects.
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and the industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.