Genius Brain Limited is an HR consulting firm providing HR solution to both businesses and individuals. The company provides quality service and strives to establish strong, long-term relationships with its clients. The company aims at matching the right skill with the job to be performed mainly focusing on the long-term benefits for both the individual and the organization.
Their services include Talent hunting, Training and development, talent sourcing, Job search, factory hands & support services, operating procedures etc.
Job Title: Accountant
Our client runs a Clinic and Wellness Center providing holistic health care and services General practitioner and Specialist care, nutrition, and counselling services.
The Center which is in Sakumono is designed to provide holistic healthcare in a comfortable and soothing atmosphere. Healthy lifestyle management, nutrition, and healthier eating choices are central to its work. The Clinic aims to assist its clients to stay healthy, keep sickness at bay and cope with stress-related and chronic illness such as hypertension and diabetes. To support its operations, we are hiring an Accountant.
The successful candidate shall be responsible for collecting payments for the services performed on patients, maintain all staff and patient files and handling all billing duties.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer the prospective Accountant shall perform among other things the following:
- Preparing and submitting tax returns and other statutory payments.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries.
- Preparing financial statements on a monthly basis for management and balance sheets.
- Preparing financial papers for internal and external vendors.
- Performing account receivable duties, account payables, payroll and assisting with preparing the hospital’s budget.
- Ensuring that sound internal controls are applied to all daily financial transactions of the Secretariat.
- Overseeing the preparation of timely bank reconciliation of all clinic bank accounts.
- Creating ledgers and financial analysis reports on selected clinic functions.
- Ensuring that all transactions performed by the clinic are done accurately and efficiently.
- Participating in the preparation of year-end external audits by providing relevant audit schedules as may be required.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of a Degree in Accounting or related fields plus professional qualification (ACCA).
- Excellent bookkeeping skills;
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel;
- Previous experience in using accounting software;
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role or health care industry is a plus.
- Detailed understanding of billing systems from a financial perspective and well versed in accounting concepts like generally accepted accounting principles, other comprehensive bases of accounting and financial accounting standards.
- Other skills include a keen eye for detail, the ability to solve a problem, business acumen and interest, teamworking ability and integrity.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates should submit their CV with (contact phone, three (3) referees contact & email address) to the below address on or before the close of business on Friday 5th April 2019.
The Managing Director GeniusBrain International Accra-Ghana Email: [email protected] Website: www.mygeniusbrain.com
- Due to anticipated high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please quote the Job title as your reference in the subject line.