Genius Brain Limited is an HR consulting firm providing HR solution to both businesses and individuals. The company provides quality service and strives to establish strong, long-term relationships with its clients. The company aims at matching the right skill with the job to be performed mainly focusing on the long-term benefits for both the individual and the organization.
Their services include Talent hunting, Training and development, talent sourcing, Job search, factory hands & support services, operating procedures etc.
Job Title: Health Administrator
Our client runs a Clinic and Wellness Center providing holistic health care and services General practitioner and Specialist care, nutrition, and counselling services.
The Center which is in Sakumono is designed to provide holistic healthcare in a comfortable and soothing atmosphere. Healthy lifestyle management, nutrition, and healthier eating choices are central to its work. The Clinic aims to assist its clients to stay healthy, keep sickness at bay and cope with stress-related and chronic illness such as hypertension and diabetes. To support its operations, we are hiring a Health Administrator.
The successful candidate shall be responsible for the administrative tasks of the clinic. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, your duties and responsibilities shall include the following;
- Assisting in the recruitment of and maintaining the efficiency of clinic staff.
- Record keeping and maintaining employee and client files.
- Procurement of office supplies.
- General Human Resource duties including but not limited to:
- Enforcing the clinic policies
- Responsible for compensation, benefits and employee relations
- Responsible for coordinating employee training sessions, meetings, workshops, activities, and special events
- Conduct New Hire Orientations
- Ensuring that mandatory forms are completed by new hires
- Processing employee terminations
- Management of clinic equipment.
- Ensuring maintenance of a clean working environment.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Required Skills or Experience
- Interested candidates must possess a minimum of a First Degree in Administration, HR, or any of the Social Sciences.
- At least 3 years of HR working experience.
- Strong knowledge of Ghana Labor Law.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office products especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. A post graduate 5-year work experience in a similar environment is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills in Written and Verbal English is a must.
- Interested candidates must be able to manage multiple tasks without compromising quality, Tactful, Diplomatic, approachable, personable and have a pleasant demeanor.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive issues and confidentiality is a must.
- Experience in Similar environment is an added advantage.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates should submit their CV with (contact phone, three (3) referees contact & email address) to the below address on or before the close of business on Friday 5th April 2019.
The Managing Director GeniusBrain International Accra-Ghana Email: [email protected] Website: www.mygeniusbrain.com
- Due to anticipated high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please quote the Job title as your reference in the subject line.