Genius Brain Limited is an HR consulting firm providing HR solution to both businesses and individuals. The company provides quality service and strives to establish strong, long-term relationships with its clients. The company aims at matching the right skill with the job to be performed mainly focusing on the long-term benefits for both the individual and the organization.
Their services include Talent hunting, Training and development, talent sourcing, Job search, factory hands & support services, operating procedures etc.
Job Title: Degree Nurse
Our client runs a Clinic and Wellness Center providing holistic health care and services General practitioner and Specialist care, nutrition, and counselling services.
The Center which is in Sakumono is designed to provide holistic healthcare in a comfortable and soothing atmosphere. Healthy lifestyle management, nutrition, and healthier eating choices are central to its work. The Clinic aims to assist its clients to stay healthy, keep sickness at bay and cope with stress-related and chronic illness such as hypertension and diabetes. To support its operations, we are hiring a Degree Nurse.
The successful candidate shall be responsible for providing nursing services and public health interventions to patients
Reporting to the Medical Director., and working closely with doctors, specialists and other care providers, your duties and key responsibilities shall include:
- Delivering patient care
- Administering treatments and medications as needed
- Ensuring cleanliness of equipment and instruments to maintain sanitary conditions
- Proper documentation and record keeping
- Monitoring vital signs, performing tests and handling medical emergencies
- Assisting in general patient care by:
- Ensuring patient comfort and a calm environment
- Keeping abreast and coordinating primary healthcare activities
- Practicing aseptic in the preparation procedures
- Assisting in Doctors/Clinical Officers’ ward rounds
- Receiving patients, register admissions and discharges
- Carry out observations.
- Keeping proper records and ensuring their safe custody.
Required Skills or Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in nursing, Patient care, Public health is required.
- At least a 5-year post qualification is a must.
- Proven experience in medical assessment (patient intake and assessment, ie, direct observation, medical tests and evaluations, patient care(treating illness, injuries and administering medication under doctor’s supervision.
- Excellent Communication Skills (able to provide clear vital information to doctors and patient representatives.
- The successful candidate must be a critical thinker (able to rapidly assess situations and make critical decisions about patient care) and show attention to detail.
- Excellent human relations, respect for all kinds of people and dedication to duty is a must.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates should submit their CV with (contact phone, three (3) referees contact & email address) to the below address on or before the close of business on Friday 5th April 2019.
The Managing Director GeniusBrain International Accra-Ghana Email: [email protected] Website: www.mygeniusbrain.com
- Due to anticipated high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please quote the Job title as your reference in the subject line.