The Human Resource and Administration Associate is responsible for working with the Organizational Development Manager. He/She will assist with all day-to-day operations of human resource functions and duties. The HR Associate assists in carrying out all responsibilities for the following functional areas: departmental development, HRIS, recruitment, employee relations
Job Title: Human Resource and Administration Associate
Responsibilities include the following:
- Assists in writing directives for Dept. Managers on all company policies and employee benefits
- Assists in developing and maintaining a Human Resource system that meets management information needs
- Assists in recruiting, interviewing, testing, and selecting employees to fill vacant positions; helps develop offer letters, agreements and contracts for personnel to be hired
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals
- Keeps records of employees benefit plans and participation, i.e. insurance and pension plans, along with personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations
- Assists HR Manager in preparing budget of human resource operations for specific Project/Plant
- Prepares Weekly HR Reports and recommends procedures to reduce issues at the workplace, i.e. absenteeism, turnover, etc.
- Perform other duties assigned
- Bachelor Degree in HR, Communications, Business or Psychology
- Must have 2 years’ experience working in a generalist HR or Administrative role
- Possess strong analytical skills, ability to work in a self-directed fashion within a team-oriented structure, solid work ethic, and professional maturity.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and the ability to perform in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Willingness to undertake further training as required.
- Ability to operate flexible work practices to achieve optimum results.
- Good communications/inter-personal skills and self-motivated, team player
How to Apply
Application email: Applicants should send Resume and Cover Letters to [email protected] before 25th April, 2019.
References: Minimum of 2 professional and 1 educational / personal