The Civil Engineering Manager assists the Process Engineer to complete construction projects by preparing engineering designs and documents, confirming specifications.
Job Title: Civil Engineering Manager
The responsibilities includes;
- Implementation of design concepts and civil engineering works
- Responsible for design and safety of temporary structures used during the construction
- Manage construction projects, ensuring that they are scheduled and built in accordance with plans and specifications
- Analyze survey reports, maps, and other data to plan projects
- Use design software to plan and design structures in line with government codes
- Preparation of volumetric drawings in Auto CAD and for quantity calculations
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans and schedules
- Supervision of civil technician, contractors as construction progresses.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, a professional Engineering certification, will be an added advantage +2 years of experience with +2 years in supervisory position.
- Proficiency in project management.
- Knowledge of business and management, with strong background in math, IT, Revit, Csc Orion and science fields.
- Ability to use Database design, site development, legal compliance, CAD, Auto CAD, design skills, conceptual skills and drafting
- Capacity to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
- Ability to think ahead, plan and achieve key performance goals over period of time
- Competence in multi-tasking & managing several priorities; ability to lead and be result oriented
Job Location: The position is based at Genser Energy Ghana Ltd Accra Corporate office, www.genserenergy.com
How to Apply
Application email: Applicants should send Resume and Cover Letters to [email protected] before 25th April, 2019.
References: Minimum of 2 professional and 1 educational / personal