Our client is an African-focussed mining company is looking for a Construction Manager to oversee the infrastructure build of a new mining operation.
Job Title: Construction Manager
Key Skills and demonstrable experience in the following:
- Managing, overseeing and monitoring all surface new build activities, tailings storage facility and other surface infrastructure construction works.
- Managing the EPCM contractor and subcontractors to ensure works are undertaken in-line with health, safety and environmental obligations, design specifications, quality, Project budget and schedule.
- Prior experience of working in a remote site location
- Worked for an owners team
- The position is a key senior leadership team role, and requires extensive multi-disciplined construction experience, outstanding coordination, communication, management and stakeholder engagement skills
- Must have 15+ years project construction experience.Minimum of 10+ years as Construction Manager
Bachelor Degree or equivalent