Posted on :
9 Aug, 2017
9 Aug, 2017
GH Media School is a media-oriented institution that aims at training passion- driven students to professionalize their talents and help them fit perfectly within the media circle. Regarding the module of tutelage, our students are taken through 30% of theory and 70% practical, given the state of the art and proficient facilities at their disposal.
GH Media School seeks to offer basically hands-on training and apprenticeship to people who might remain or feel sidelined because they don’t have certain formal prerequisite qualifications needed for enrollment in the mainstream media school, but have the desire and talent for media (tv and radio), and would need a little guidance to learn. We also have professional instructors from renowned TV and radio stations for specific subjects.
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
• Must be a strategic partner so as to be able to foster very good partnerships on behalf of the institution
• Must have and demonstrate very good leadership skills and lead change
• Must have at least 2 years of experience in basic HR services and a good understanding of school and public service administration and the relevant acts and regulations that apply
• Must be able to multi-task and have a committed demeanor to making constant improvement to all Hr projects
The successful candidate’s duties will include but not be limited to:
• Recruiting, hiring and training of working staff
• Organizing leadership and development programs for the institution
• Handling employee relations, and performance and compensation management
Qualification Required & Experience
• A good honors degree preferably in a relevant area
• A higher degree in an appropriate specialist
• Relevant professional qualification and or membership of a professional body
• 2 referees recommendation from recognized authorities
How to Apply
All employment folios must be hand delivered in 3 copies addressed to all the following:, Rector, Registrar, and Administrator.
Applicants must submit a CV and resume to GH Media School Tycan Building Achimota – Abofu Street Tel: 0544-622250 /
0277-622250 / 0204-622250 Closing Date: 31 August, 2017
Date: 31 August, 2017