The Cleaner/Groundskeeper/Messenger at Ghana Academy of Arts and Sciences will be responsible for keeping the GAAS Secretariat clean and the offices, conference rooms, and compound in orderly condition
Job Title: Cleaner/Groundskeeper/Messenger
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Clean office premises, kitchenettes, toilet areas and replenish toiletries
- Empty and clean bins.
- Spot cleaning of spillages.
- Clean desks, seats, and skirting boards.
Perform menial/manual duties
- Keep the office environment clean
- Perform horticultural duties, landscaping, and maintaining the grounds.
- Collaborate with Security Officer to keep the office premises secured
- Perform clerical tasks. such as sorting, sending mail, and running related errands
- Keep an inventory of cleaning supplies and orders new materials as needed Establish cordial relationships with personnel in all departments
- Perform any other duty assigned by the Executive Secretary
Qualifications and Skills Required
- A minimum of BECE
- Must have at least two years of relevant experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skits
- High integrity and good ethical standards
- Knowledge in health and safety standards
- Good manners and comportment
How To Apply
All applications should be addressed and e-mailed to Honorary Secretary: [email protected]
Deadline: September 17, 2021