Posted on :
26 Jul, 2018
26 Jul, 2018
Ghana Anti-Corruption Coalition is seeking to recruit a Finance and Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Assistant
Organization: Ghana Anti-Corruption Coalition
Industry: Nonprofit – Organization Management
Employment type: Full – time
Experience: Entry – level
The successful applicant’s role shall include not limited to assist in the delivery of accurate, reliable and timely financial management function and receive direction from the Unit Head.
Summary of Responsibilities
• Review of Imprest vouchers
• Prepare cheque vouchers and cheques for payment to vendors.
• Ensure the payment of approved cheques to respective Vendors/Payees
• Ensure the completeness of supporting documents of all paid cheque and cash vouchers.
• Ensure that all vouchers/documentation are properly filled
• Vouching of all programme advance retirements and supporting documents.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly reconciliation statements.
• Updating of the various cash books.
• Enter data into QuickBooks Accounting Software.
• Vouching and verification of inventory and stores documents on a monthly basis.
• Assist with stock taking on a quarterly basis.
• Assist in the preparation of end of year financial statements.
• Perform any other finance and administrative duties as directed.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Commerce
• At least (2) years post National Service experience. Preferably in a Non- Governmental Organization.
• Good knowledge of MS Office Package i.e.Ms Office, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint etc.
• Good writing and presentation skills.
• The ability to quickly aptly analyze and carry out instructions.
• High levels of integrity and Ethic
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Ability to work well in teams and independently
• Organizational skills and attention to details.
Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region
How to Apply
Qualified and interested persons should forward their Cover letter and CV in a single document and professional referees (2) to: [email protected] addressed to the Executive Secretary. Kindly name files appropriately in PDF only e.g. Jones Asmah- Finance and Administrative Assistant
Closing Date: 05 August, 2018