Posted on :
29 Jan, 2020
29 Jan, 2020
The Service is currently inviting qualified people to apply for employment to fill the under listed vacant positions in its LEGAL DEPARTMENT across the country.
Job Title: Principal Auditor / Legal
JOB PURPOSE: To provide technical and operational support for the effective management of all legal matters of the Service. Generally, to assist the Assistant Director/Legal in the discharge of his/her functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide legal support on the operations of the Service
• Provide data and information for the preparation and review of legal documents relating to good governance and the Auditor-General’s mandate
• Provide advice to ensure compliance with laws, rules and regulations
• Conduct research into cases referred to the Legal Department
• Provide input for the development and implementation of the Annual Legal Plan
• Provide input for the preparation of Annual Activity and other periodic Progress Reports of the Unit(s) for onward submission to the Director/Legal
• Assist the Assistant Director/Legal in the implementation of policies, standards and guidelines on human resource management within the Legal Department.
• Provide inputs for the preparation of the Annual Budget of the Legal Department
Qualification Required & Experience
• A professionally qualified Lawyer called to the Bar
• A minimum of six (6) years standing at the Bar
• National Service Certificate
• Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Wide knowledge in Public Sector Legal issues
• Excellent knowledge of Public Financial Management Systems
• Knowledge in Industrial and Labour relations
• Knowledge of relevant computer applications
• Good ethical background
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How to Apply
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Below To Apply Online Note: Interested persons must select the two (2) regions of choice (other than the Greater Accra Region) they will prefer if employed. Please be advised that only short listed applicants will be invited to the next phase of the recruitment process. Ladies and physically challenged persons who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply.