Posted on :
23 Sep, 2021
23 Sep, 2021
Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives seeks to invite applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the above-mentioned vacancy
Job Title: ICT (Software) Manager
To provide frontline:
• Information Communication Technology support services to ensure effective and efficient operations.
• Assists in conducting research on all ICT issues to support the design and administration of ICT projects;
• Provides data to support the development of ICT, both short and long-term operational plans;
• Performs technical support duties for end-users;
• Undertakes the installation/ implementation, operations, repair or upgrade and routine maintenance of ICT equipment, systems and resources;
• Undertakes any other duties that may be assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants must have:
• Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science and Professional ICT qualification or relevant discipline.
• Minimum of 4 years of progressive work experience.
• Experience using a variety of computer hardware and software applications.
Skills and Competencies:
• Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work activities.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work effectively within a team and with little supervision.
• Pays attention to detail.
• Critical and analytical thinking Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential records.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should forward their curriculum vitae with a covering letter to:
The Human Resources Manager
Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives
Email: [email protected]
Closing Date: 27 September, 2021