Posted on :
27 May, 2019
27 May, 2019
This is a senior management position in the College.
• The specific duties and responsibilities of Administrator positions are assigned by the Rector in accordance with law and college policy.
• The general duties and responsibilities of each administrator will include:
Job Title: College Administrator
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• To plan, organize, and administer the activities of College efficiently and effectively.
• To recommend the organizational structure and staffing that complement his/her area of responsibility.
• To establish and maintain an organizational climate that encourages the development, retention, and a high level of morale among personnel.
• To maintain effective relations with faculty, students, and community, and other educational institutions and to interpret college policies and programs accurately and constructively.
• To promote an integrated effort in the administration of the College by cooperating with other administrators and staff and coordinating his/her activities with theirs when such action is indicated.
• To keep informed of new developments relating to his/her function and to maintain a creative and experimental attitude toward change, in order to continuously improve the operation of his/her area of responsibility.
• Shall have overall responsibilities for stores and equipment in the College.
Qualification Required & Experience
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
• At least a master’s degree in Business Administration / Public Administration or Education Management.
• 1st Degree with 8years post-graduate experience in the field
• At least 5 or more years of working experience as Administrator
• Computer Literate
• Must have excellent managerial and leadership skills
• Must be highly motivated person
• Must be a team player
• Must have a high level of integrity
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Must have good written and communication skills
• Must be humble and very respectful
Reports directly to the Administrator of the College.
How to Apply
Applications with the subject heading of preferred position should be emailed to:[email protected] with cover letter, CV and copies of relevant certificates and documents.
Closing Date: 14 June, 2019
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.