Posted on :
20 Jan, 2020
20 Jan, 2020
Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons seeks the services of an Administrative Manager
Job Title: Administrative Manager
• To provide technical direction and leadership for the effective and efficient performance of the Administration and Human Resource Management functions of the College.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the Rector in executing the day-to-day affairs of the College
• Exercise functional responsibility for Transport. Security, Estates and Procurement
• Ensure the development and implementation of administrative and human resource management policies, systems and manuals for the College.
• Develop mechanisms for succession planning and the smooth exit of staff.
• Coordinate, monitor and review training and operational policies and plans of the College.
• Coordinate the implementation of the Performance Management System of the College.
• Ensure the maintenance of appropriate relationships with relevant Ministries Departments and Agencies (MOAs) of government and other stakeholders on issues relating to the administration and human resource management.
• Exercise oversight responsibility for the efficient and effective management of the human and material resources of the College.
• Oversee the preparation of the annual and other periodic reports of the College
• Act as Secretary to the Council and the Academic Board
• Act as Secretary to the Management Committee of the College
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Master’s degree in Business/Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Social Sciences or any other related fields from an accredited tertiary institution.
• Must be a member of a relevant professional body
• A minimum of ten (10) years post-bachelor’s degree work experience in a reputable organization, five (5) years of which must be in a senior management position.
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the College
• Good Leadership, Strategic Management and Monitoring skills.
• General Knowledge of Health policies and operating procedures.
• Outstanding Knowledge and practical experience of Public Administration System
• Excellent Knowledge and application of Labour Laws and Regulations
• Solid Knowledge of the Public Financial Management Laws and Regulations
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Outstanding Knowledge in relevant IT Applications
• Strong analytical and writing skills
• High integrity and ethical standards
• Sterling Knowledge on Corporate Governance.
How to Apply
Applications with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of certificates, must be sent by post to: The Rector, Ghana College of Physicians and Surgeons, P.O.Box MB 428, Accra. OR Delivered to the College: The Rector, Ghana College of Physicians and Surgeons, No. 54 Independence Avenue, Ridge, Accra. GA-052-3660 – Ghana Post
Closing Date: 23 January 2020
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED